Friday 4 May 2012

Erno Laszlo LOVE


I have been super duper busy and haven't had much time for the blog last couple weeks.. So apologies firstly! There is so much beauty for me to spill... where to start? Just this week I worked with the wonderful fashion icon Erin O'Connor (what a treat) and of course my regular Easy Living for a spread out in July, spent a couple days in Claridges (Penthouse Suite!! none of the crew wanted to leave. Will post pics soon), a day in The glamorous Lanesborough Hotel working on some covers and fashion/beauty spreads for a couple magazines with another Makeup Artist.. ahh and finally a spare moment to share my beauty LOVES with you all.


Recently I blogged a brand Erno Laszlo that I was introduced to by a friend and beauty journalist.. She gave me some samples to try which I instantly fell in love with.. I spoke mainly about the history of the brand so today I will be sharing more in depth products I LOVE from the range.

The products I tried were seriously amazing, making me feel instantly glamorous and left me with velvet soft and youthful skin. The prices are a little high but honestly worth every penny! A little goes a long way with this brand and products are nice and rich.. I would definitely recommend this brand as a treat to yourself or a present for someone that deserves a little home pamper. Click here for Erno Laszlo website..
If you are in London Harrods is the best stockist for the brand..
http://www.harrods.com/

Some of my favourite products!


From The Hollywood Collection..
Marily Monroe Morning Beauty Rescue £95.00
This was created in tribute to Marilyn Monroe (who was a huge fan of the brand)
This product helps to brighten and rejuvenate your complexion.. Is so amazing for those busy weeks with not much sleep.. helps to waken and refresh. Is a wonderful gel based primer made from a unique blend of semi precious gems and liquid gel pearls (these show and are a wonderful mix of pink and gold specks). Is absolutely perfect for those hot summer days ahead! Great for all skin types. Also works as a great base for Makeup.

Velvet Night Cream £175.00

Inspired by Greta Garbo. This is the product for anyone with aging concerns and dry skin. This is a deep moisturiser and perhaps my fav product from the brand. Works wonders over night helping to diminish fine lines and strengthen and firm your skin. The ultimate treat for dry skin. It feels so soft on my skin.

Erno Laszlo doesn't stop at skincare.. They also have on offer a wonderful range of Makeup!!
Removers, foundations, pressed powders, lipsticks.. 

I love the loose powder 'Controlling Face Powder'
Leaves you with a polished and matte finish.. Helps with any excess oil perhaps in T-Zone. Also minimises the appearance of pores! BIG FAN!

Check out the brand.. x











No comments:

Post a Comment