Thursday 10 May 2012

Onça



I was sent a couple samples the other week to give this exclusive detox a go.. I saved it for the long weekend which just passed.. Now I didn't trial the full round.. so am just going off the days I did do.. and found it quite motivational.. I was swimming, doing home pilates and adding the supplement to my diet.. I actually noticed a huge change!!! and was a nice shock.. because I am not normally one to try these 'diet drinks'.. Though actually this is marketted to help with well being, beauty, ageing, eneergy which is what appealed to me!

 I felt less bloated and less hungry.. Onça is a natural supplement that you drink one in the morning and one in the evening (Both differnet flavours).. One tasted like a tropical juice with bits and the other like a chocolate drink.. They did suggest I mix it with milk for better taste.. but actually I can not drink milk and I dont like drining to much soya.. so I opted for water.. If you aren't allergic to milk I think the chocolate flavoured supplement would have been delicious.. Just like a coco!

The drinks were filled with antioxidants, minerals, vitamins and helped to support the bodys recovery over night to rebuild health. I loved that just by taking the supplement your mind frame is different.. and you feel to be more healthy anyway.. Well that's how I felt.

I would say if looking for a healthy start.. and a detox to try before summer kicks in.. Give this a whirl.. You really wont know till you try whether it is right for you.. But all the healthy ingredients must be doing some good!!

For more info check out..
http://www.oncacompany.com

No comments:

Post a Comment