Thursday 17 May 2012

SANCTUARY Spa Covent Garden

Has anyone been to Sanctuary Spa in Covent Garden or any of the other branches? Ohhhh such a nice treat! Or great gift! As much as I love visiting spas and steam rooms etc I really enjoy the home pamper.. I have a few Sanctuary products in my bathroom that I love and always reach for and recently I have just added another 2 home spa products to the collection, one for me and one for my Makeup Kit. Both NEW to the brand and both amazing products.

Youth Boosting Facial
Ultimate Facial Cleansing Oil
150ml
£12.99
Easy to use to dissolve Makeup and add moisture at the same time. Comes in the cutest pink bottle and and is infused with a blend of 4 oils suitable for all skin types. Is lightweight and perfect for a daily routine! LOVE


Brightening Facial Range
Skin perfecting BB Cream SPF15
Medium to Dark 50mls
£14.99
This fab product moisturizes and conceals in one.. BB Creams are all the rave right now.. Sheer coverage for people happy with there skins appearance and just need a little something to cover any small flaws. Great one for men as is so so natural! Can even be used as a primer which creates a radiant glow.

To check out any treatments or home spa products.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment