Friday 4 May 2012

GLOSSYBOX

Glossybox time!!! My April Box on show for you all..
This month is 'The Natural Box' (every month is something special and unique) and if you read my blog enough you will know I always blog my Glossybox and I always go on about how amazing it is every month!! That's because I am continually impressed and happy with what is sent every single time.
For those who don't know.. Glossybox cost just £10.00 every month for 5 beauty samples sent to your home..

Brands included are brands that believe in natural packaging and ingredients.
Even the box it came in is a 100% Biodegradable Box


Such gorgeous packaging.. I wouldn't mind if every month was a 'Natural Box'!
Also all products in this box full sized and regular price I would say are affordable so wont break the bank if we fall in love after trialling the sample size
Ok from left to right..

Burts Bee's Naturally Nourishing Milk and Honey Body Lotion.. Smells divine and feels lush on my skin.
Monu Professional Skincare Moisture Rich Collagen Cream (There is always at least one brand I have never heard of.. This is why I love Glossybox the most - I love being introduced to new products and new brands..) I think I will give this away as ageing is not a concern of mine just yet..
Figs and Rouge Lip Balm (Yet to try but love the cute packaging, another new brand for me.) 100% organic! I always use my lip balms for hand creams and nourish my cuticles when I travel. Just peeked on there website.. Lots of other flavours.
Inika Cosmetics Organic Eyeliner in Black Caviar
Last but not least..
Caudalie Thirst Quenching Serum for dehydrated skin.Apply morning and night to face and neck for best results. I will let you know how I get on with them all.

Happy!! Thank you Glossy Box
Subscribe here..
http://www.glossybox.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment