Thursday 17 May 2012

AWAPUHI by Paul Mitchell


Awapuhi Wild Ginger
For centuries Hawaiian natives have used the fragrant juice of the Awapuhi Ginger Plant to moisturise skin and hair.
This range by Paul Mitchell has won several awards over the years and is perfect for deep hydration and people suffering with dry and damaged hair! The products work to leave you with healthy, manageable hair and smells invigorating!
I have discovered a few products that I can no longer live without..

Texturizing Sea Spray
I love this for my hair kit.. It adds volume! Enhances waves and curls and also creates those beach tousles we all love without that dry feeling.

Styling treatment Oil
Love this for me.. Great for curly/wavy/frizzy hair! Tames frizz, adds a gorgeous scent is soft, silky and super lightweight.. Just a few pumps is all that's needed. Makes your hair feel soft and adds shine too. 

Moisturizing Lather Shampoo
Hydrates and perfect for colour treated hair! Rebuilds damaged hair and repairs. Sulfate free lather.. I love starting the day with this products.. 


For more info visit.. Must try!!

No comments:

Post a Comment