Friday 4 May 2012

Sienna X



Sienna X started by the clever Nicola Matthews in 2004... It started as a spray tan cubicle company and has expanded to what we see today..a huge success!
I love to look bronzed.. a tan gives me that confidence and helps cover my imperfections (skin ageing, pimples) and gives me a nice even coverage! I grew up in Sydney where the sun shines bright.. and now live in London where I am left with skin that needs companies like Sienna X to help get back that glow.. It is safe, takes just a few minutes and there are different strengths for different skin tones..

My top 3 tanning tips..
Exfoliate and moisturise entire body prior to tan.
Test which Tan day is your favourite if planning for an event.. Mine is the day after tanning!
Keep your tan and skin moisturised for days after to prolong the effect of the product.

Sienna X has just taken on James Harknett as brand ambassador.. He is a tanning expert and is currently spraying at The ever famous W Hotel in London. Treat yourself this summer and protect your skin by using Sienna X Tanning range.
x


No comments:

Post a Comment