Friday 20 April 2012

Holland & Barrett

There are many London High Street stores I will miss when I eventually decide to trek back to Sydney..
One being the fabulous.. HOLLAND & BARRETT!
They are the leading suppliers in Herbal supplements, Minerals and Vitamins throughout the UK.. 
I am constantly shopping in there as I take ongoing supplements to keep me healthy. For starters I am allergic to some dairy products so I need to make sure my calcium levels are up to scratch all the time to keep my bones strong.. I also need magnesium for bones too and Vitamin D as my poor little body doesn't get as much sun as it used too..  I love there selection of teas, there newish bar of mixed nuts and dried fruits!! (mmm mix some of these with some rolled oats and honey to make some wonderful and healthy muesli bars).
I can not live without Holland & Barrett!!


Holland & Barrett have extremely competitive prices and always have one deal or another going.. The brand has also recently introduced 'Rewards for Life' (which I was so excited about.. I must have been the first to get a loyalty card) The card is free and you earn points while you shop and that accumulates for you to spend when coupons are sent out to your home.

Holland and Barrett were so kind and sent me a wonderful parcel.. 

Thank you H&B
A sneak peek of all my wonderful goodies..
I am very excited to put to the test to see if.. 'beauty starts from within'. Using supplements and natural remedies sold at Holland & Barrett to enhance my hair, skin, nails etc.. Some products in the box that stand out are..

Perfectly Pure Coconut Oil £14, 453g
Gives life to dry skin!
Great for dry hair too!
Also delicious in salads and for some hot meals too.
Mirander Kerr (Orlando Blooms wife) admitted she could not live a day without this!!


Pycnogenol £11.85, 30 capsules
Very glad I received this, as I dont have too much knowledge of supplements for skin, hair etc except for Fish Oils and Omega... I will post another blog once I have tried the supplements so you can get my honest opinion of the trial..
This is a great supplement for someone concerned with ageing as helps to improve skin hydration (which I need) and Elasticity (which I also need) Promotes glowing and even looking skin. Very excited to try this!

Hyaluronic Acid £9.75, 30 capsules
This claims to be the well kept secret within the skin care industry. Hyaluronic Acid is a protein that occurs naturally in the skin. Looking forward to supple, youthful skin from this. Also contains Vit C which supports the formation of collagen! As we age our body produces less Hyaluronic Acid which helps with stiff joints and  dry skin.. Many purposes for this one! 

Keep your eye out for my Part 2 Holland & Barrett Review.

Have a lovely weekend. x









No comments:

Post a Comment