Friday 20 April 2012

SURE women..

SURE Maximum Protection

I had such a fun night at Vanilla with the team of SURE deodorant this week.
Us bloggers mingled, downed lovely cocktails and even had the chance to speak to the Scientist working and developing the products.

For a long time I have been on the hunt for a deodorant that TRULY gets you through the day! Some days when I have back to back meetings I am literally running from office to office with my Portfolio.. Trying to seem calm and sweat free for every appointment.. ohhh

One thing I love most about this deodorant is that it contains skin conditioning ingredients to keep our underarms moisturised as we tend to neglect this area of our body.. even with constant shaving.



48hour anti-perspirant deodorant
Give it a try.. there's a few scents to choose from and even one there for your man. 

x







No comments:

Post a Comment