Friday 25 November 2011

November additions to the kit.

From left to right..
Pure by Phytocare Papaya Ointment..
This was given to me by a friend.. (thank you!) so will need to find out if avail in UK.. I am pretty sure it is so maybe I should find out where.. Makeup artists are forever walking around with the famous Lucas PawPaw Ointment.. this is the same product different brand.. different packaging.. Both are Aussie made and owned with fermented papaya.. I wouldn't be suprised if even same factory pushing these out.. I use my Lucas everyday on my face and body to heal dry skin, cracked lips, improve skin texture and elasticity.. and will be happy to use this once I run out.. which is very soon.. 

Lash Doubling Mascara by Clinique
This mascara has been a favourite of mine for some time.. The brush has a beautiful tapered end and the mascara takes ages to dry out.. So just stocking up with black and black/brown for those lighter skin/hair colourings I work with..

Mac Neo Orange Pigment
Gorgeous bright neon colour.. matte pigment.. 

Clinique Brush on Cream Liner
This I have tried due to the Pixiwoo sisters.. I always love watching there videos on youtube so had to give them a go as they always use these.. I must say they are fantastic! I have used it so much just in one week. It is such an easy way to apply liner.. This one even comes with a mini brush if you need one.. Waterproof and nice colours to choose from.. I opted for classic black and smoke grey.

Mac Strobe Liquid Lotion
Great for the body.. add to your moisturiser.. add to your foundation.. There are so many ways to use this.. add to high points for luminous skin.. Has iridescent pigments which give you that glow. Not to fond of the packaging but great product.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment