Tuesday 8 November 2011

Makeup World!

Backstage Theatre - Teaching the performers there looks for the run. 
Found this online.. Heidi Klum has always  put her hand up to be a candidate for some body painting  in her career.. usually swimwear.. Not sure who the artist was but looks great.

A gorgeous hotel near Picadilly I spent the day at for a shoot  which will be printed in  Feb. love the interiors.


Some of my Stock image pics I worked on in Woman and Home.

Love this hair.. Must have been searching period hair for something to come across last week.

Cute little hotel I stayed in whilst working for M&S in the cotswolds..

I spent the afternoon here in this absolutely stunning family house outside London.  Shooting for  a Christmas spread.. Got us all in the spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment