Monday 14 November 2011

Incoco

I am loving INCOCO at the moment.. I have mentioned the brand before so here is the real review! This in my opinion is the best I have tried in nail stickers/wraps/polish.. whatever you wish to call them. So this is an american company though I know you can get them in Selfridges. They are made from 100% real nail polish and take minutes to apply.. less then it would take you to apply regular nail polish and wait to dry... honest! It is a base coat, nail polish and top coat all in one. Just to be treated as regular nail polish so if you wish to remove just use regular nail polish remover. Must remember though as is made from nail polish once the sealed pack is open for you to use.. You mst use the whole pack in that application as they tend to dry up quick due to high volume of alcohol I would imagine.. You get 2 sets of 8 which will fit all nail sizes, lengths.. so either use as extras or if you have little nails like me.. You might be able to do fingers and toes in the cool designs.

No smudges, no streaks, gorgeous glossy finish and long lasting.. Mine lasted roughly 2 weeks! The strips are extrememly flexible so can be stretched a little to fit nails. What i love most is there are just so many AMAZING prints and patterns to choose from.. They seriously cater for everyone.. They also have some special designs for various holidays.. halloween, christmas etc.. If you don't live in the states or live near a selfridges.. you can buy online.. will set you back around $8.00 (US) completely worth every penny!!

Here is how I got on.. I opted for some glitz and glam silver sparkle.. Might I add easier to remove these then regular glitter nail polishes which can be quite time consuming..

Also available are great accessories, nail files, nail polish remover etc.. Considering how impressed I was with the final product of the strips.. I was keen to test out these also in the range.

Thank you Incoco for coming out with such a fab range! Some of my fav designs are.. 'Show Off', 'Sweetie Pie', 'Paparrazi', 'NY lights'

BEST BEAUTY BUY.. Give them ago.. Lots of festive parties coming for Chrissie and New Years.. You will love as much as I have I assure you! x
Check out some pics and designs on there facebook page or website. 

No comments:

Post a Comment