Friday 25 November 2011

Nails Inc.

I was lucky enough to be invited to an event last month for Nails Inc to promote there NEW Magnetic Polish.. Sorry it has taken me this long to get some words out.. We arrived all smiles to the store just on Old Bond St and were informed we could all get our very own manicure and test out the very cool and the very edgy Magnetic Polish.. 


It was such a delight and a nice pamper to be treated by the staff at Nails Inc Old Bond St.. I opted for 2 different colours alternating on each nail. It is so easy to use.. and so very cool that this is available in the world of manicures now! Use for toes or fingers.. What you do is apply one coat to all your nails.. Then magnetise your nails one by one.. Apply a coat of the magnetic nail polish and immediately pull of the cap that is connected to the lid and hold it over the nail for around ten seconds.. and voila! amazing! Such a nice think consistency.. There are magnetic particles in the nail polish and magnetic lid with a pattern on it to create this cool design.. I hope soon they come out with different lid patterns and more colours to choose from. At the moment there are 3 colours to choose from.. Dark silver, Musty Purple and Gold.
 so fun. Still in theme with London names for the titles of the polishes.. So my fav magnetic polish is 'Houses of Parliment!'


Of course I had to go out afterwards and show everyone my lovely nails!! Everyone loved! We were so kindly given a selection of polishes to take home and below is a little fun I had testing out the water marble effect.. if anyone is interested in these I can blog how to.. A little messy right.. well give me credit! First timer! 

A couple of shades I am absolutely loving right now.. 
'Haymarket and 3D Glitter Bloomsbury Square'

Great event Nails Inc.. Oh might I add owner and Founder and mother of three Thea Green was there and really was genuinely a lovely determined lady!! Thanks Nails Inc for a great night! x

3 comments:

  1. I love the water marble effect - can you demonstrate, yes please??!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comments..

    Alex will do a blog of how I did the marble effect. Sometime within the next 14 days so do keep your eyes peeled.. x

    ReplyDelete