Friday 25 November 2011

Glossybox NOV Beauty

It's a surprise every time! Glossybox November is here!!! Beautifully packaged as usual! I love my box this month and as I always say if not they make the best gifts to friends and family.. and what better time with Christmas around the corner! Stocking fillers!! My 5 Christmas sample treats!


So around about this time every month.. everyone goes mental over who got what in there Glossybox.. Check out what I was lucky enough to get this month..

1. Illamasqua 'Freak' Parfum.. 
Very rich in scent.. I have mentioned in my other Glossybox blogs my hunt for the perfect perfume.. so always excited to try another one when they are included in the glossybox.. I have in fact been using and happy with my fragrances I got last glossybox.. This Illamasqua scent I had heard of but never got round to the shop for a sniff.. it settles nicely though is farely strong so for me would be evening wear.. Might actually pass this on to a friend.. Even though is a small sample still comes as a spray which is convenient!

2. Nail Rock Nail Wraps
I have blogged various brands who are doing nail wraps.. so very eager to see where these lie in terms of quality.. i love the print I got.. curious as to whether different prints were sent out.. Us Glossyboxers are part of a cult now.. Must. Know. What. Others. Got.. exciting!! now I go on to the website to get more info and I realise I do know the brand because I remember they also do little gems for the eyes which are great! Fan! looks like there are some cool prints available.. Will post pic when I get them on my mitts! happy with this sample! With just this product makes Glossybox worth the price.. full manicure here. £6.65 so sits at a good price amongst the nail wraps.

3. Dead Sea Spa Magik
Gentle Cleansing Facial Wash.. I received a exfoliating scrub last glossybox month so good to see some brands popping up again. yet to try.. 

4. Arbonne FC5 Cooling Foot Creme
I love Glossybox most of all for them introducing me to new brands every month.. this is a brand I have never heard of so happy to try.. and I also don't give my feet enough attention since living in London.. prob because they are almost always covered.. too bloody cold! Non greasy creme to hydrate and smooth tired feet.. Sounds like a nice evening treat.. Just had a look on there website.. They have so much to offer.. supplements, skin, body, makeup the list goes on.. 

Last but not least...
5, Philip Kingsley Elasticizer
Looks like I could have a pamper weekend with my glossybox this month.. this product is a pre shampoo treatement.. So section hair and smooth on this treatment.. Leave on for up to 20 mins then wash hair as normal.. to reveal elasticity, bounce and shine.. 

Thank you Glossybox for another amazing box of treats.. 

For anyone interested in the subscription.. check out.. http://www.glossybox.co.uk/

xx



3 comments:

  1. I didn't get the elasticizer in my box, sounds like an interesting product...Any chance of a review on it? :)

    www.makeupfortheinept.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will do that for you within the next 14 days.. keep your eyes peeled. Thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there.. Just posted for you Philip Kingsley Elasticizer product review.. Hope you enjoy. Have a read.. sorry for the delay. Have a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete