Friday 25 November 2011

Jones and Payne Hairdressing

We all know how hard it is to find the right Hair Salon and the perfect Hairdresser for you.. I get asked almost everyday from clients where to go for a decent cut, colour etc.. Here's one to give a try.



I know Curtain Road in London's East End very well.. my gorgeous hubby used to work in a studio on this street for a good year or two..so if I ever had the day off I used to skip up that way for a lunch, dinner, drinks etc.  Happy to see there is now a Hair Salon on the street.. Jones and Payne is situated at number 73 Curtain Road and has brought with it a little bit of West End luxury and sits in the heart of Shoreditch in the East End.

Jones and Payne have quickly developed a fantastic reputation and have been nominated for several awards already within the first year open! Heading up the Jones and Payne Creative Team is Ricky Lee Jones.. I wonder who the other half of the name Payne is? Ricky learnt the trade off some super talented Hairdressers/Stylists Trevor Sorbie and Angelo Seminara (I am a huge fan of Angelo!)


Open every day! Looks fab inside.. Pop in say hello.. get your hair cut.. blow dry.. massage chair.. pamper!

No comments:

Post a Comment