Monday 9 February 2015

Neutrogena


This is the first time I have ever blogged Neutrogena.. and really a little baffled as to why. I am a big fan of the brand and it has been around since my childhood and beyond for a reason! 
I have picked a couple of my absolute favs to share with you all..

Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes
25 wipes $6.99 USD

I use wipes for work like theres no tomorrow.. I have tried numerous brands and these are so great for sensitive skin. They remove makeup without having to rub and rub.. They are soft yet strong enough to remove waterproof mascara and if for personal use are so great for travel. 

I love the little fact I learnt for all those anti wipe folk..
"Those who switch from traditional face washing can save up to 1500 gallons of water each year per user!"


Next up.. Ok it may be frrrrreezing here in NY.. Ice, snow etc.. But soon enough the sun will be out shining down on us! I CAN NOT WAIT. Like many I LOVE summer.. and spring. I learnt the hard way.. SPF is so important and so necessary. 

Neutrogena CoolDry Sport Spray SPF 70, 155g $11.99
(also comes in SPF 30 $9.99 USD)
This is sweat resistant for 80 minutes
Also water resistant for 80 minutes
Easy to apply! Just spray on! I LOVE
Great for sport, great for travel.
This feels light and fresh rather then greasy and heavy on your skin. 


Next up is a super cool product..
Neutrogena Nourishing Long Wear Eye Shadow and Built in Primer
$9.99 USD
6 shades to choose from.. I love Smokey Steel.
This will keep you looking sexy for 12 hours! No creasing, soft application and rich in colour.
This particular palette is formulated with Vitamins and conditioners for the eye area so no dragging the sensitive area.
Each palette comes with 4 shades to create the ultimate smokey eye.



Check out some other great products.. Cleansers,  acne, body, bath they cover it all..

x


No comments:

Post a Comment