Thursday 26 February 2015

Tweezerman


Tweezerman as you all should know by now are one of my fav brands.. I have blogged Tweezerman over the years and have been using there fabulous tools since my Sydney days for myself and for my kit..

Something for you men out there.. 
NEW to Tweezerman and great for you guys to keep up your grooming game.
 Moustache Scissors and Comb
at $18.00 its a steal!
Beards are all the rage as we know.. so use these tools and snip small amounts at a time for precision shaping.


Something I personally love that have recently discovered..
Tweezerman Styling Shears
They are so affordable (Professional hairdressing scissors can range from $500-$3000..)!
These particular shears are $15.00!!! ahhh yup.
Great for snips for you guys and gals. Perfect for kids hair and bangs etc.
I have been cutting my hair the past 8 years and have never looked back. I love being in control of my hairstyle. These shears are my new best friend!!
5+1/2 inch. Easy to use.

Make sure to check out what else is going on in the Tweezerman world..

x


No comments:

Post a Comment