Monday 9 February 2015

Hada Labo


I have mentioned this brand in the past and yes still a lover of Hada Labo!

I believe NEW to the brand and what a great addition. 
I have been addicted to these..
Ultimate Anti Aging Facial Mask
4 Masks in a box for just $15.00

Sooooo affordable! Luxury Spa Treatment at home for a fraction of what you would pay at a salon.
This a quick 10 minute mask.. That I and my clients have been loving. 
100% cotton mask which fits snug to your skin.. leave for ten mins and notice stronger and more nourished skin.

Feels smooth on the skin and leaves you feeling younger and refreshed in minutes.
These are so fab before a night out.. or even a sat night in with a film. 
I love to travel with these and will stock up for summer getaways.. especially when heading to hot climates. 

The ultimate relaxation!

LOVE



Check out other Hada labo products here..

No comments:

Post a Comment