Monday 9 February 2015

Racinne


This is a new brand to me.. and oh how happy I was when I stumbled upon such great skincare.
Racinne is just a few years old (a baby) yet it is in demand and on sale all across the globe (Aus, UK, US, HK..)

The masks are sensational.. my favourite is 
Ultimate Hydra Perfection Gentle Refining Scrub Mask
Lets first start by mentioning it contains lemongrass and peach.. so you can just imagine how delicious it smells. It is a nourishing exfoliant that leaves you feeling and smelling so fresh and revitalised. The Madk works to remove build up from pores, dull, dead skin cells to reveal radiant healthy skin.
Once a week made such a difference in my skin.


Another I fell in love with.. Was 
Racinne Ultimate Hydra Perfection Gentle Cleansing Foam
This is a super gentle foam cleanser enriched with flower waters, smells delish and is light and airy on the skin while effectively cleansing. Simply massage in to damp skin and rinse off to reveal what feels like new skin. 
A little goes a long way. 




Make sure to check out all the other great products on offer..

No comments:

Post a Comment