Wednesday 14 November 2012

SULTRA


Sultra is a brand I stumbled across here in the United States.. Celebs and Stylists love the Hair Tools by Sultra and I have been spotting them all across USA backstage at some shows. Have a dig online or in store to find the right tool for you.. Hair dryers, Tongs, Styling Tools, Straighteners. Find the range in stores, salons and spas like Nordstrom, Sephora, Brookstone across USA and Canada and of course on the Sultra website http://sultra.com/

NEW to the range is
The Bombshell Oval - Rod Curling Iron $130.00
I have never seen anything like it. No other brand that I am aware of does this type of barrel curl. Super Easy and Super Fast. An oval shaped barrel for a different take on the curl. A more retro finish and zig zag curl for those who want to stand out from the crowd. Ceramic tool which can be used on even dry and damaged hair. No clip necessary and heat protecting glove included to protect your precious fingers. 

Universal Voltage (which means a lot to me - I need my hair tools to work globally! I work, have lived and grew up in many parts of the world and don't wish to buy a new set of tools for my kit and myself for every country I visit!) Take on holidays with you. Also includes an auto shut off safety switch.




Also currently loving the
Sultra The Midnight Travel Dryer $95.00
Incredibly compact and lightweight. Has full power and dries hair quickly so you can travel in style. Absolutely amazing design that has a rotating handle and also included is a little bag to transport your tool wherever you go.


 xx


1 comment:

  1. I found the right explanation of the great brands here.
    It is very beneficial and great contents
    Hair stylists in london
    I found these fruitful material on this.

    ReplyDelete