Tuesday 13 November 2012

Hitchcock at Fox Studio Lot LA

I had an amazing evening at Fox Studio Lot LA so wanted to share some behind the scenes pics for you all from my spectacular evening. I was lucky to be invited to a private screening of the new film Hitchcock directed by the very talented Sacha Gervasi who was there answering any questions we had.   (Lovely man! Fab director.. Wonderful evening)

I believe the film will be released to the public soon. It is a must see. there was some fun Hair and Makeup looks that were created to check out too.

I do attend private screenings every other week for all up coming films and have had fun wondering the grounds of Walt Disney, Warner Bros, Fox etc.. I can honestly can say from recent films I have seen Hitchcock sits right at the top. One of the best films I have seen in quite a while. The whole cast and crew should be over the moon with the results. 

Makeup Trailer
New York Street (Just one day in NY) Front
New York Street from behind! Set was so realistic. 
LA 
Bones driving :) 


Dont get lost.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment