Tuesday 6 November 2012

Aeos

Aeos
Active Energised Organic Skincare



Aeos can be found across the globe so gather your pennies and if looking for a new skin care line I strongly recommend giving them a shot. Aeos sell fabulous skin care and have some really gorgeous, gorgeous makeup too in there line.. A good handful has joined my makeup kit and are now essentials for me when on the job. Over the past week or so I dived head first in to a bundle of Aeos products and happily trialled some products on myself and on some clients too.. I have truly started to notice some great differences in my skin.. My skin feels soft, hydrated and super HEALTHY. Here's what I have been using and some of the products I fell in love with..

Two tips when using the brand.. Always apply the products to damp skin and remember a little goes a long way (concentrated products)! Just a small pea sized amount usually does the trick. The brand focus on making skincare that brings out the 'glow' that we all hope for, nurtures your skin and smooths any imperfections while providing you with 100% organic and biodynamic ingredients.

LOVE.. 
Aeos Cleansing Oil De-Maq £40, 75mls


Key Ingredients - Sesame Oil, Avacado Oil, Rosewood Oil, Vitamin E Oil, Spelt Oil.
I prefer oils these days for Makeup removals.. Sadly though some oils aren't packaged correctly which means they are hard to travel with and some do get quite messy.. As a Makeup Artist I hunt for fab products that work and also look for packaging that can withhold the bump and travel and Aeos is not only a fantastic product it is made well enough for me to use at home or on set and the bottle it comes in is sturdy and lightweight and stays clean even when flipped upside down.
Shake before use.. Gentle enough for eye areas.. Best way I find is to wet a cotton pad and add the product and gently swipe over face and eyes.. Smells lush, makes skin feel like silk and works a treat!


Aeos Dew Facial Wash £42, 100mls



This is the perfect product to help relax and cleanse! Like a home spa treatment. I always love products like these as they make for such great gifts. Just the scents alone transport you to a relaxing place. 
Key Ingredients - Lemon Oil, Lemon Grass Oil, Neroli Oil, Honey, Orange Extract, Spelt Oil.
This is a hydrating, gentle Cleanser. To a bowl of warm water add a few drops of the product, dunk a facial cloth in, wring and place over face for a few seconds and repeat 3 times.

Aeos Refreshing Hydra Mist 100mls £55.00
This product is best used on damp skin and before a serum or moisturiser. It Hydrates and nourishes dry skin and leaves you feeling refreshed and awake. The spritz is filled with goodness for your skin and smells divine..
Rose Water, Orange Extract, Lemon Mrytle, Lavender Extract, Spelt Oil. 
The mist can also be used through the day on top of Makeup to revitalise and refresh. The past week here in LA has been scorching even though we are in autumn :) so the mist has come in very handy and hasn't left my side.


Some Makeup Bits from the range that have made the cut in to my makeup kit..
Aeos Illuminator
Aeos Organic Lip Tints
Aeos Organic Creme to Powder Finish

Dig in to the brand.. I know you will find some gems like I have. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment