Thursday 15 November 2012

Archipelago


Heavenly scents fill my house.. Absolutely divine!
Handmade in the USA

This is my first ever Thanksgiving celebration coming up.. and I find myself getting just as excited as I would if it were Christmas. I love the holidays! What a great time of year. All squeezed in to the last few months of the year are Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years.. :)

When everyone snorts at the month early decorations and the tinsel invasion in all the stores.. I smile from ear to ear. Certain scents remind me of different occasions and holidays spent across the globe with family and friends that are scattered across the world. Cinnamon, Vanilla, Lemongrass, Lavender, Cucumber are some of my favourite scents.. 
I believe scents hold such power in memory and comfort. 

I have fallen in love with Archipelago's soy candles! They are an absolute must for all households.. I repeat. ABSOLUTE MUST. They also make for the most perfect gift so get shopping people!! 

You could check out the range online and have a look at the immaculate and gorgeous packaging and all thats on offer.. Ok enough chat.. These are my favourites from the brand!

Archipelago Lavende Soy Candle (Home Collection) $30 
Soy wax burns longer giving us 90 hours for this candle!
Lots to choose from.. Eucalyptus, Honeysuckle, Pear, Magnolia.. list goes on 


Archipelago Mango Tangerine Soy Candle (Signature Collection) $24.50
These come in the most adorable boxes. Pineapple Ginger, Black Orchard.. Hard to choose just one!
LOVE


Archipelago Vanilla Travel Tin $12.00
These I love on my bedside table/bathroom.. Take on holiday with you to unwind and relax.
55 hours burning and look very sleek in any room.


All scents come in diffusers too which looks great and smells fabulous... These will fill your home with months of wonderful aroma.


Archipelago love.
xxxx















No comments:

Post a Comment