Tuesday 13 November 2012

ENJOY




A wonderful hair care range for all hair types.. Provides products for everyday needs with that salon finish we all aspire for. I have been testing out some of the range and have a few star favourites from the bunch to share. 

I have curly, naturally red though currently colour treated hair which tends to be dry and frizzy. So I usually fit in to most categories when it comes to choosing the right product to use.. I never reach for the body building products but I do always grab shampoo and conditioners that claim to help with shine, frizz, dryness and colour treated concerns.

I have been using the 
Sulfate Free Luxury Shampoo and Conditioner 
the past weeks and have noticed such a huge difference. My hair felt instantly nourished and silky smooth. It left my hair feeling hydrated with a glamorous shine! Absolutely love these products.. Works to a rich lather and smells gorgeous. Loving this! Also double up and use this as a body wash! works like a charm. 


For anyone with thin, straight perhaps even oily hair I would suggest trying Enjoy Rejuvenating Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner.

Enjoy Shine and Smooth Styling Aid
Love this product as it versatile and can be used on hair and skin. Great for eliminating any frizz without leaving hair feeling heavy. A little goes a long way so start with a small amount and build up if need be. Blocks out humidity to maintain that healthy head of hair and makes your skin feel super smooth. Can be used on wet and dry hair.

As for finishing products my 'go to' for my clients are..

Enjoy Thermal Spray
Heat activated. Brushable Hold. Thermal Protection.
This is a great spray for use with Tongs, Curling, straightening irons. Spray section before applying heat for luscious shine and protection that your hair needs.


Enjoy Super Hold Hairspray
A quick drying hairspray that has wonderful firm yet flexible hold. 
I use this constantly for both styling and setting the hair. 

To check out more of the line.. Visit http://www.enjoyhaircare.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment