Friday 28 September 2012

New Beauty TEST TUBE


I am having so much fun discovering some really amazing beauty brands and stores stateside! There are endless amounts of new brands and products available in USA and select few make the cut here on my blog and I get so excited when I find those really special ones. Earlier this week I was invited to visit New Beauty at the Fred Segal Store in Santa Monica to make my very own Test Tube!! 
I HAD AN ABSOLUTE BALL.. The girls couldn't get me out :)

Before I spill what I chose for my beauty TestTube.. Let me just say if you havent been to New Beauty in Fred Segal! IT IS A MUST SEE! One of the best beauty stores I have ever visited.

I saw brands I new and loved!
and brands to discover..

But the most amazing thing about this store that makes it so unique and such a fun shopping experience is.. Not only were the staff so wonderful and informed! They have these amazing walls where they gather products from all different brands that they sell and help you shop for a specific concern! 
Yes you may go in for a particular product.. but why not see what else could potentially be right for you. Compare ingredients, prices. Most perfect place for gift shopping too! Lots of wonderful treats in here.

This is one example.. they have grouped products for anyone concerned with Ageing! So rather then limiting yourself to one brand.. here they introduce you to many brands so that you find the perfect product that will be best fit for you and your concern.
Again another brilliant wall.. Find the right Mascara! Compare your mascaras on offer to find the right one without running from counter to counter.. store to store! Just so clever.
My TEST TUBE...
So for peeps that don't know.. Test Tube goes for $29.95 plus postage. You subscribe and receive every 3 months a mixture of FULL size and sampling size products to enjoy and a new/current edition of 'New Beauty' Mag too. Must I add.. very generous sampling sizes are given.. I was really pleased!

Customise your own like I did.. Simple steps. Pick up a Test Tube, fill with products, grab a New Beauty Mag and be on your merry way!
TEST TUBE... (From left to right)
I went for brands I had never heard of or never tried for my custom tube..
1. FULL size Kimiko Hydrating Performance Skincare Treatment (im currently using morning and night to fight environmental stress, current Love!)
2. The ever popular Xen Tan Dark for face and body (yet to try)
3. Amika Nourishing Mask (for Hair, contains Argan oil, smells divine and makes your hair feel salon treated!)
4. Pur-lisse spf 30 (Daily Face moisturiser with spf20 perfect for normal/dry and sensitive skin)
5. Ligne St Barth Avocado Oil for Hair and Skin. (Very simple ingredients which I love)
6. Kniepp Pure Bliss Mineral bath salt (Nourishes the skin, and completely relaxes you! Anyone stressed.. TRY THIS
Shop till you drop!
We all love our Diptyque.. In the fragrance room at New Beauty Fred Segal.
There is also a magical fragrance bar. Gorgeous scents and soooo many too choose from. you could literally spend a whole day in here! 
Thanks to New Beauty for having me.. and to the lovely girls I met at the store..

xx


1 comment: