Tuesday 18 September 2012

APIVITA

In 1979 Apivita was born.. Apivita is currently stocked in 11 countries, USA being one of them. I just spent the last 6 years in UK and have recently relocated to LA and am enjoying getting to know brands I have never used before. Apivita were kind enough to send me a selection of samples to try out. Here's how I got on..

Before I ramble on make sure to check out http://www.apivita.com/ for all products.. I spent ages scrolling through there ingredients dictionary. I just love when brands share info of what is being used in each product.. I love learning about the benefits and what you can gain out of a single bottle of product. Check this out here.. http://www.apivita.com/usa/ouringredients.html/

Something I learnt from the ingredient list.. 
"Marshmallow soothes sore throat and relieves cough."

I tried and tested the Express masks and loved these..


My two favourites..

Apivita Express Gold with Prickly Pear $7 for 2 sachets
Apply an even layer on a cleansed face avoiding the eye area. leave mask on for ten mins then rinse off with water. Best used 1-2 times per week.. 
Contains Prickly Pear, Chamomile, Lavender Essential Oil, Shea Butter.. etc
Lavender soothes irritations and is super duper relaxing. Prickly Pear is used to hydrate and moisturise. My skin felt gorgeous and fresh as well as hydrated. I tend to love anything with Lavender in it.

Apivita Express Beauty with Pink Clay Gentle Cleansing Mask $5 for 2 sachets
This particular product is great for anyone with pore concerns. Ideal for normal, sensitive and dry skin. Use same directions as above. my skin felt more taut, crispy clean and rejuvenated.
Pink Clay and Honey are two of many wonderful ingredients. Honey is rich in vitamins, has antibacterial properties as well as healing properties. Pink Clay works wonders on cleansing your skin and is a mild exfoliator.

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment