Monday 17 September 2012

Missha

Missha

I just got back from NYFW and was so grateful to be assisting the very talented Makeup Artist Val Garland! The sponsor for one of the shows I worked on (Behnaz Sarafpour) were Missha.. (a brand I had never heard of). I absolutely adored the products and must share with you some of my fav pics!! 

After chatting with other beauty guru's I found out Missha are known for there fabulous primers and BB creams. This is  there BB Boomer a product that helps to increase duration of Makeup longevity. Leaves a radiant glow and a dewy sheen. Helos to brighten and helps with wrinkle repair too! $24.99
My fav pics.. Such cute packaging too! Make sure to check out the other products! They have so much on offer and great products to suit all. Really impressed with the payoff. Sold across the globe.. Really keen to try some of there other  products. All these have gone straight to my makeup kit!
http://www.misshaus.com
So beautiful!! Absolutely love this cute design for a compact.. And the eyeshadows are  just so silky smooth!  A little really does go a long way! I love this colour combo too.. you can create quite a few looks with this compact. This is the Signature Velvet Art shadow. No.11 Pastel Combination. $22.99
M Perfect Cover BB Cream spf $29.99
Great foundations are hard to find!!! Miisha offers great colours and this particular leaves a gorgeous  finish. Spreads over beautifully with a light coverage. I used this also as a concealer by building product with finger. I LOVED THIS. I like the packaging, pumps out and stays clean.
I don't think I have ever seen a vibrating Mascara! I like this just for being unique!
M Signature Vibrating Mascara $25.99 
Can use as regular mascara or press on' for vibrate to create more intense curl and volume. Must get right at root for this to be effective. Actual mascara consistency is great. So many wonderful products in this range

 x

No comments:

Post a Comment