Thursday 27 September 2012

COOLA Organic Suncare Collection

As you all know.. I have landed in LA and from what I hear from the locals the weather has been abnormally hot for this time of year!! I'm just hoping it stays this beautiful all year round'. One absolute necessity in SUN CREAM. I have not left the house without it since I arrived and urge you all to do the same. Protect your skin at all times!!!
 I stumbled across a sun care brand that really stood out for me and just had to blog the brand and spread the word.. COOLA.
Coola is sold in the US, Canada and around the globe! 
The smell of the Coola sun spray is the best I have ever smelt of all sun care brands (and being a Sydney gal growing up in the sun, I have tried my fair share). Sun sprays are becoming more and more popular as they are just so convenient and make for less mess and make the boring chore of applying suncream that much easier and that much quicker. Its fragrance is gorgeous and offers full protection too for you and your family.

Coola uses natural ingredients such as Arnica Oil, Aloe Vera, Avocado Butter, Jojoba Oil (all ingredients we know and love that are known for there great skin benefits.

They sell plenty of options to suit everyone.. For face, body, baby, scented, unscented, lips etc.. So surfers, beach bunnies, guys, girls, moms, dads.. EVERYONE check out the website for yourself: http://www.coolasuncare.com/ 

MY FAV BRAND PICK FOR THE MONTH OF SEP.
All packed and ready for a day out..? Don't forget Coola Sunscreen.

No comments:

Post a Comment