Tuesday 4 September 2012

Arm & Hammer Oral Care Products

Arm & Hammer 
We often forget that a bright, white smile is a huge part of our beauty regime, whether we like it or not!
As I have recently moved from London to LA I have been forced to try new products, and hugely enjoying the american brands that I have been testing out. Arm & Hammer is a toothpaste I have been introduced to here in the USA and products are also sold in the UK.  For over 150 years the brand has been known and leading toothpaste for using a natural ingredient.. Baking Soda! I have been using there products for the past couple weeks and here's how I got on..


From Left to Right..

Arm & Hammer Whitening Booster (clinically proven to whiten in just one week)
Absolutely loved this. Really easy and fast.. I had another brand of toothpaste to finish off so this product worked perfect in addition. It is a whitening booster that must be used with toothpaste and not on its own to work its magic. Brush as normal twice a day and simply add the same amount of the booster on top of your toothpaste. My teeth looked whiter from just one brush! After a week the brushing looked brighter and is so affordable! Contains Peroxide the same ingredient that dentists use for whitening!

Arm & Hammer SpinBrush
I have opted for soft to suit my teeth (I usually go for soft or medium). Every 3 months I change my brush and decided this time to try this along with the toothpaste. It is a dual action brush head operated by battery. I was worried that it would be too rough but the brush was nice and great for sensitive teeth. They do kids spinbrushes that have tunes playing while you brush! I think that is a such a fun and clever idea.

Arm & Hammer Advance White 
This one does have a minty flavor though because of the baking Soda and peroxide for the whitening effects it can taste a little salty.. But after a few days of using I got used to it.. I loved this and really saw a difference. Was simple and is cheap! Left me feeling cleaner and whiter!

Check out some more of there products..

No comments:

Post a Comment