Wednesday 13 April 2011

PURITY ORGANIC SKINCARE



Anyone out there looking to try a new skincare brand or change up there routine or on the hunt for something gentle for sensitive skin... pop in to Superdrug or Holland and Barrett (UK) and reach out for Purity Organic Skincare. This is a Birtish brand and an affordable range and superb for sensitive skin and is gentle enough to be used everyday.. Price range between £4.99 - £8.99 and all products are fragrance free!

I am always on the hunt to find skincare that can work for me and my clients.. I myself have super sensitive skin and tend to react to lots of different products, face and body. I work with a range of different skin types so need to be very careful when packing for my kit and clients too. I have had such a positive experience trialling these products and already have my favorites in the range. 

I am a Sydney gal so you can imagine the drastic change of weather I have experienced since moving and living in London.. I have always opted for the non fragrant more sensitive range and always change it up depending on the day, the season, though tend to need more nourishment at the moment as my skin has turned dehydrated and dry from the winter days.. Absolutely loved the 'Regenerating Overnight Moisturiser' for this. It is an intense and rich moisturising cream which I have been using in the mornings. Contains Vitamin E, Sweet Almond Oil, Shea Butter so lovely and creamy when applying, a real treat.

Other key ingredients which makes you go back for more.. Aloe Vera which soothes and protects your skin, Cranberries for their omega 3, 6 and 9 properties, Beeswax, Avacado to soothe the skin, Rose, Oats.. YUM!

They carry in there range also a couple of products suited for more mature skin, so are catering for all age groups.. Another of my favourites was the 'Conditioning Cleansing Lotion' which is a Make-up remover.. Great again for sensitive skin with a blend of coconut based ingredients.. What I love most about this product is that it can either be rinsed off or wiped away.. So convenient..This one has gone straight in my kit..

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment