Wednesday 27 April 2011

PAUL MITCHELL

Paul Mitchell Hair Care products have been around for 30 years, on offer are over 100 different products to choose from for all hair types and are affordable and available worldwide.. My first encounter with the products was a few years back when I moved to London.. and still 4 years on.. still loving and using there products. The brand was born through 2 friends, $700 and just 3 products!! So it's success we see today is amazing. They also offer great support to Hairdressers, Stylists, Make-up Artists, so well respected within the industry. What a fantastic company. Take a look below of some of my Paul Mitchell favs!


Paul Mitchell IN MY BATHROOM.

Now Paul Mitchell has a Tea Tree range to pamper your mind, body and soul.. I love love love love these!!! (and I am usually a non fragrant kinda gal when it comes to product ingredients) This is a range containing Tea Tree oils combined with Lavender Mint or Lemon Sage extracts. I have yet to try the Lemon Sage selection but have tried many products from the Lavender Mint selection.. and wow!! These smell a million dollars.. they transform you to a magical place.. I recommend these to all I know.. The Shampoo and Conditioners are hydrating and calming and have a soothing fragrance to accompany these delicious products. The scents that come with these will calm your senses. Body Butter is super thick and creamy, ultra rich with Shea butter and Vitamin E.. this is great paired up with the Body Wash... Ahhhhhhh 

MUST TRY.. Can't wait to get my hands on some more of these. next stop Lemon Sage!





Paul Mitchell IN MY KIT

Super Clean Spray
This is a lightweight Finishing Spray, but works just as well as a working spray too. Smells amazing with a hint of watermelon. It is fast drying which I love and need when on jobs.. offers flexible styling, shine and allows you to brush through without any stickyness you often get with other hairsprays. Spray on dry hair. (Not for strong hold). Added bonus is it protects against sun damage!




Hot Off The Press
This is a Thermal Protection Spray.. 'My iron's best friend'. It is quick drying, protects when using heated tools and offers flexible hold. I have tried so many Heat protecting sprays and unfortunately  I find a lot out there are 2 wet and strong which aren't great when using heat.. as can sometimes turn hair sticky and dirty.. This one has the perfect consistency. Boosts hair strength, fights frizz!


Spray Wax
This is a non oily wax with a satin finish..What I love most is the spray feature, light aerosol mist! Easy to apply to all length hair, bendable texture.. Always in my kit, never leave home without it! Great for when grooming guys.



Paul Mitchell heaven...

1 comment:

  1. firts time using shampoo tea tree special shampoo,you were shocked scalp the cold.
    I love it. v^.^

    ReplyDelete