Friday 15 April 2011

DIANE LOVES..

There are many things I love.. but here are some that spring to mind for April. A mix of Beauty must haves..

Nars Jungle Red Lipstick

This is the ultimate classic red lippie.. Who doesn't love a sexy red lip. I love to mix a more orange based red with this as season change and once deep in too summer to compliment my skin tone.. Can be worn in so many ways.. no rules!


The Body Shop Facial Buffer


I LOVE this facial buffer! Best for Dry skin like mine. Just a gentle buff with this everyday gives me brighter skin. Helps tame blemishes and leaves you feeling polished.. BEAUTY BARGAIN £3.00!!


Cetaphil Moisturising Lotion

This one I use religiously for face and body.. Fragrance free and works to hydrate and soften damaged, dry and sensitive skin. This one comes to every job with me.. Can be ordered behind counter at Boots.


Lucas' Papaw Ointment

This balm is bliss. I have been using this for years.. every time I go home to Sydney to visit I grab another tube. Use for Lips, chafing, cuts, dry skin, insect bites, open wounds..the list goes on. Good all rounder! and popular with the professionals backstage too.


Nars Sex Appeal

Another Nars fav of mine is this super soft and sheer peach coloured blush.. Creates a natural glow for those out there with light skin. Layer with another blush for more depth.. or even use as an eyeshadow! £20.50 I believe.

1 comment:

  1. That Lucas' Papaw Ointment is really good, we got some of that when we were in Oz last year :D

    ReplyDelete