Wednesday 13 April 2011

INTRO

My first blog moment...

I am a freelance Hair and Make-up Artist currently based in London and after a lot of hard work and perseverance, tears and laughter things have started to get exciting now.. so I thought to share my world of glitter with whoever is interested and also use this as my diary to follow my career and my life.. I love the cosmetic industry and work with many different brands so promise to post lots of product reviews, images from work, life and general things that draw my attention... beauty, nails, hair, skincare, fashion, the list goes on. Lets see how goes..

I have been lucky enough to travel with work in Australia, Europe and the UK in all areas of Hair and Make-up. I work across the range covering Editorials,  Theatre, Fashion, Commercial, Corporate, Advertising, Film, TV, Celebrities, Bridal....

Enjoy. x

1 comment: