Thursday 14 April 2011

DERMALOGICA

Dermalogica is a skincare range I will always use on myself and on others. I carry it in my Make-up kit always and clients love when I pull these out. Many professional Makeup Artists I know also use the range and I see these products backstage almost everywhere around the world.. Apart from being a respectable and recognisable brand professionally it has been around for over 25 years for many other consumers! They will forever educate the customer and provide products for a range of different concerns with professional help on hand. I am a massive fan! I have chosen 4 products that I just can not live without...

Solar Shield SPF 15
Summer or Winter this easy to use stick is designed for those vulnerable places.. lips, ears, nose mainly. Easy to apply and so functional and a perfect pocket size. Keeps areas protected and moisturised at the same time. Great for women to apply underneath lipstick and provides an SPF 15!

Skin Hydrating Booster
Anyone that has dehydrated skin will adore this little gem. Comes in a cute 30ml bottle and is highly concentrated so you only need the tiniest amount. This is an intense fluid that moisturises thirsty skin and helps repair too. Can also be used as a spot treatment to improve fine lines for anyone with those concerns.

Barrier Repair
This is a waterless Moisturiser. This is great for sensitive skin to help soothe any irritation that has been caused by environmental assaults. Growing up in Sydney in the sunshine this is a must for me. Helps prevent future damage by strengthening your skin and has a velvety touch which I love. This is used to go on top of regular moisturiser.. for any extra help you may need.

Precleanse
I saved the best for last. This is truly my favourite Dermalogica product. Smells absolutely divine so makes the hassle out of Make-up removal a breeze.. a real relaxing and calming scent. This is a plant based cleansing oil which melts through layers of dirt, makeup etc.. I love to apply precleanse first on dry skin massage this in then dampen hands and massage some more, then rinse. It is a gentle blend of oils that is suitable for eye area works wonders removing waterproof mascara!! LOVE THIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment