Wednesday 1 May 2013

ZOYA summer colours


Zoya have done it again! It was just so hard to narrow it down, but I tried to find my personal fav 8 colours that are hitting the streets this summer. Some are high shine foil metallic and other half are creamy, opaque cool tones and all are super duper glossy which I love. The best thing about freshly painted nails for me is the gloss, I love a fresh coat of polish. They sell for $8 a pop or you can get the stunning or irresistible sampler of 6 amazing colours for $48.
Expect shine and summer brights and long lasting, chip free polish at reasonable prices.


Please note my camera or lighting has slightly altered the colours so please do check online there website if keen for summer trends and true color swatches.

From left to right.. From the stunning and irresistible collection
Destiny
Thandie 
Micky 
Amy 
                                                                 Kerry 
                                                                 Hazel 
                                                                 Rocky 
Josie

Currently wearing Rocky. X




No comments:

Post a Comment