Wednesday 8 May 2013

Nivea


Hi all.. you should all know by now I am in Oz and loving being in my hometown Sydney. This month is Beauty Buzz from Down Under. Although Nivea is a German brand and a huge global company sold across the world, I believe Australians (well at least in my eyes) are the biggest fans! We Are!! I'm sure if you step inside every household in Australia and there will be some form of Nivea laying around, lip balm, deodorant, face cream, lotion..! I remember the scent of the body lotion I used to slather on growing up.. The blue logo on all the products. Well over the years the brand has grown, products improved, packaging altered and always new products to try.

My current favs from Nivea..

Nivea Lip Butters $5.19
You do have the option to go for in unscented which I would stick in my kit to suit all clients.. But for personal use.. I love the 'Caramel Cream', smells like heaven and melts on your lips. These bad boys have been on the shelves for a couple months only and are proving to be oh so popular.
Nourishing! Glossy! Dry lips best friend!
Hydrating and conditioning packed with Almond Oil, Vit E and the ever famous Shea Butter.


From the 'Pure and Natural Range'
Facial Cleansing Wipes 
These I carry in my bag for a pick me up.
Contain Argan Oil and Aloe Vera (perhaps two of my all time favourite beauty ingredients)
Gentle wipes, sensitive enough around eyes
Of course removes Makeup and grime while leaving your skin smooth and fresh.
These will be coming on board the A380 back to LA.
There is a Soothing Day Cream also in this range and it is so fab for dry skin! 


From the 'Stress Protect' range 
Anti Perspirant Deodrant (men's and women's available)
Depending on whether you prefer roll on or aerosol, prices range between $3.78-6.59
Smells fresh, sweet, I LOVE THE SCENT.. And it works to keep sweat at bay.
Try this Nivea range next time reaching for a new Deodrant. 



For more wonderful Nivea check out.. http://www.nivea.com/pages/int-website-selection

X


No comments:

Post a Comment