Wednesday 8 May 2013

Lapurete

I am lucky to be down in Sydney for a couple weeks so am excited to share with you my beauty finds down under.. Tune in over May to find out what's hot amongst these wonderful Aussies..


I've chosen an Aussie brand.. Lapurete at just 3 years old and is one of Australia's fastest growing anti ageing skin are brands on the market in Australia. Those interested in fighting ageing skin by using natural ingredients this is your go to brand! You'll find it in Myer, Priceline and loads of other retails stores across the country.


I've been trialling the Wakame starter pack which I highly recommend for those on the hunt for new skincare to try. This range has recently been launched and is best suited for 20-35yr olds to help with first signs of ageing and hydration. Wakame Seaweed is an ancient Japanese beauty love which works wonders for your skin (known as the 'beauty preserver' in Japan).

My skin has loved the three step system! It's easy.. Leaves your skin truly hydrated, supple and youthful, while being a great pick for sensitive skin. 


Starter pack retails for $49.90 (this is great way to trial the range of products before forking out cash  for full size products..or great travel size products, gifts etc.. Includes the 3 step system plus a lush soft cloth for gentle cleansing.

Step 1. Hydrating Foam Cleanser and Toner
Removes Makeup, Dirt, cleans face and tones all in one! Leaves you feeling fresh and squeaky clean! 

Step 2. Multi Active Eye Repair
I used this morning and night to totally reap the benefits. This Eye Creme wakes me up and calms my under eye bags. LOVE

Step 3. Protect and Repair Lotion
Last and final step.. Again I like using this morning and night for the ultimate hydration through the night and day. Overtime you should notice smoother skin, taut skin and overall repair.

Check out the brand, learn more at http://www.lapurete.com.au/

X

No comments:

Post a Comment