Wednesday 8 May 2013

YES TO

I am currently in Sydney and this month am featuring Aussie brands that deserve the mention, or popular brands down under. I may be living in LA but was raised in Australia and have thankfully a huge chunk of you following and reading from Oz.. So this month is dedicated to you. ;)

YES TO
Today's feature is an Australian brand of hair and skin care which sells in 25 different countries and is stocked in over 28,000 stores! AND is only 6 years in!
 I first spotted the brand in the UK when I was living in London (must have launched just as I arrived) and carried many products in maybe kit for my clients that went down a treat.. Below are a couple I still use today on myself and others.. 

Protect your hands with YES To Carrots Intense Repair Hand Cream
Simply massage in for dry, soft skin with the Cream that melts right in.
99% natural!
$14.99
Soybean is used to help sensitive skin, it calms itchy dry skin and strengthens skin barrier in just 28 days.
Find it in selected Coles and Priceline (AUS)


Yes To Acne Pore Scrub
Simply massage on to damp skin avoiding eyes and rinse off with water.
$14.95
Acne is not a personal skin concern of mine but some days are better then others.. I keep this for those days where blemishes appear.. Contains tomatoes that have anti inflammatory properties.
Also salicylic acid which helps clear and prevent pores from clogging. Give this one a try. Won't break the bank either!


To check out more on offer
xx







No comments:

Post a Comment