Tuesday 14 June 2011

RECENT WORK 2011

VOGUE RUSSIA!!!!
Featured spread with Alexsandra Melinchenko photographed in her home amongst her beautiful art collection. (sorry for the blur) 


Commercial - Hilton Hotels

I created the Hair Style for this designers lookbook which I worked on a few months ago.. Still waiting on images so hopefully can get some better quality images up soon. This is a pic from a screen on the day. x

Photographer I worked with just sent me this.. Basically a couple months ago I spent a few days with a couple different models working on lookbooks and rebranding and website material for a gorgeous jewellery brand in Kensington. I am still waiting for images from the client.. but one of the images has been completed and posted on the wall of the shop!!! (below)

Also worked with an African Couture Designer when he was in London on some images for his PR. (below)



No comments:

Post a Comment