Tuesday 14 June 2011

New additions to the kit..

Not sure what I have done.. but couldn't figure out how to rotate the photo.. hahah! Oh well you all get the idea.. These are the latest items to add to my kit..  The two on either side of the Mac Pro Pallette were gifts.. Thanks B

From left to right..

IMAN luxury radiance liquid foundation -
Iman is a brand producing Makeup and Skincare for women of colour.. so great one for the kit and perfect when looking for the right colour match. First as you all know I love any products coming in plastic packaging.. saves me on weight when lugging my kit around.. This is a water based foundation which glides on beautifully. Easy to blend with other shades and other water based foundations for a flawless finish.. Interested in trying the other products in the line.

Mac Pro Colour Pallette - £11.50  or even less if you have a Mac pro discount Card. Great for organising your eyeshadows.. Great for Make-up Artists. One of the slimmest pallettes on the Market and not a bad price.. Fits 15 Mac eyeshadows.. or if you remove the innner plastic thingy I managed to squeeze in 28 (mix of Mac and other brands) So great!! Saves so much space and fiddily packaging.

Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil -  This wonderful gem helps  to improve the appearance of scars, wrinkles, stretch marks. Also helps other skin concerns such as dry and dehydrated skin, uneven skin tones etc.. So many uses though need to be consistent with the use. Contains Omega 3, 6 and 9 to help restore healthy skin. Only need 2 drops! Currently testing it out on a scar will let you know how I get on..

x

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Kylie.. Nice to see I have some Sydney followers! I have another more recent addition to kit.. If there is anything you are interested in or want me to blog about.. send through and Ill do my best. xx Diane

    ReplyDelete