Thursday 23 June 2011

Nail Art

Join the Nail Polish Revolution.. 

I was browsing around in Selfridges a few weeks back when I stumbled across a company called Incoco, American brand. A lady trialed the product on a couple of my nails and explained how to create the perfect manicure in minutes.. (she was brilliant and so so friendly, great at her job!) Using what looked like stickers though was made from purely 100% nail polish (base coat, colour coat and top coat). I was amazed (and now disappointed I took no pictures). No drying times, no streaks, no smudges, no mess. I instantly thought about nails on set and fiddling and worrying about expensive garments and always being extra careful and waiting for them to dry forever. There was a library of colours and patterns to choose from. Fit to any nail as they are made to stretch and fit which worked like a charm. They looked fabulous! Priced at roughly £25.00 for 2 manicures (though with my small short nails I could get 4 manicures.. which is great

Check them out.. http://www.incoco.com/





At first.. I thought the price was too high.. so went on a hunt to find you guys a more affordable brand to give you the option.. I found Nail Ease.. AMAZING! in boots. They cost me just under £6.00 we're still very fun and easy to apply but quality wise Incoco stood out. Here's how I went...


Similar packaging with just as many colours and prints online, but limited in the Boots I was at.


I found Incoco stretched to fit nails a lot easier then Nail Ease and overall created a neater appearance.

This was the day of the Nail ease application. The next day they started to chip at the top (took Incoco over 2 weeks to show any form of chipping.. My nails grew them out before any product faults.. Nail Ease felt more like stickers then nail polish..

Though to be fair I got just as many positive comments on both and enjoyed the art of both brands.. For the price of Nail Ease I would go back again and again Great for an event, a night out, or a girly night in.

Check out the selection online..

No comments:

Post a Comment