Tuesday 20 January 2015

DenTek



I very rarely talk Oral Hygiene.. But now that I have a little kid and also as I get older I have definitely upped my teeth game. DenTek has so many nifty little gadgets to keep your mouth in order.

Flossing is something I always dreaded as a kid but DenTek has made it fun for the little ones..


Check out these fun flossers.. Wild Fruit flavors! Easy handles. Colorful handles to help teach kids oral care habits for life. Always supervise kids under 10.



This one is for the big kids.. Minty flavours. Great for tight teeth and sensitive gums. I personally love the silky tape for a gentle yet effective floss. So necessary to remove plaque and food!

Now there is no excuse for when you are on the road.. or traveling, have meetings.. These Floss Picks and Case are just so great. Quirky colors to choose from.. and keep your floss hygenic while you are on the go. Slip in your pocket, purse, travel case. Love these. 


Make sure to check out all your dental needs here..

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment