Tuesday 20 January 2015

Aubrey


This brand of organic products is sold all across the globe! All natural skin care and Hair care to fall in love with. Such an affordable range of products to suit everybody's needs.. (Men, Baby, Spa..) 

I have fallen in love with Calming Skin Therapy Cleansing Wipes which are so soothing.. I love them and so have my clients. They are hydrating and remove makeup without leaving that dry feeling that other brands have the tendency to do.. 25 wipes for approx. $5.00 is an absolute steal.. They are wonderful for those suffering with sensitive skin.
Wipes may not be ideal everyday.. But I love these for on the go beauty fixes! Traveling.. these are perfect. We have all had those nights when you just could'nt be bothered with the whole skin routine after a night out! These are my savior.
They contain lavender and Aloe so smell refreshing.


Another steal at approx $8.00 (USD)
Calming Skin Therapy Serum.
I just love Serums.. These are also a must have for those with sensitive skin. My skin personally needs more attention over the winter and more colder months so this helps with that!
Aubrey has been around since 1967 so they must be doing something right!
I love to apply this in the evening and sleep on for an ultra nourishing effect. It also doubles as a makeup remover! We all know how much I love Lavender.. so extra points as this contains Lavender! 
Combats redness and soothes stressed skin (for me.. the windy days get to me.. So I apply this everyday for healing purposes)




Make sure to check out more products online..

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment