Saturday 2 August 2014

Malibu C


Malibu C

I have been trialling some hair products that were specifically chosen for my hair, my lifestyle, even the pipes that are in my bathroom and the water that comes from them!... I am so thrilled to introduce to you all Malibu C. 100% Vegan! The brand includes effective ingredients removing damaging environmental impurities thats in the water we shower with. Treat yourself at home with some high grade hair products. I was so please with the results. My hair is smooth, soft and has life again. I have curls and it eliminated frizz in just one wash bringing my natural curls out wonderfully. So here are some of my favourites from Malibu C.

Malibu C Leave-In Mist Conditioner
$14.00 8oz
This works wonders for those who tangle easily. Replenishes hair and is best when spritzed in to towel dried hair. If you are a swimmer.. Spritz on dry hair before entering the water to protect against chlorine/ocean water etc.
I personally use this and love this most for cutting hair. It smells fantastic, fresh and sweet and is perfect for that spritz before a fine trim to collect all the hairs.
Great al day hair moisturiser.


Next up..

Hard Water Wellness Kit
$28.00
Includes.. 9oz Malibu C Hard Water Shampoo
9oz Malibu C Hard Water Conditioner
Malibu C Hard Water Wellness Treatments (5 grams each)
Great value!

Now I loved the 'Hard Water Kit'... but there are also systems for Blondes, Scalps, Swimmer, Color. You just choose which is best for your hair type.
Improved dullness! Improved dryness!
Instantly my hair was clean, smooth, shiny.
What I loved most is that my hair felt lighter (without a cut). Just an amazing wash and condition!!

Make sure to check out all the other amazing products from Malibu C online..
http://www.malibuc.com/
(They do skin care to!!)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment