Monday 28 July 2014

Kiss My Face



Ok my Beauty Lovers. 
Kiss My Face will be your best friend throughout summer! 
Picnics in the park! Days at the beach! Sweltering heat! Glorious sun! I love Summer! I grew up in Sydney.. 'summer love' runs through my blood! 
No matter what country you are in... USA we are in the thick of summer.. same with my Brit and European followers. Aussie folk Summer is ah coming very soon. You WILL make it through winter!

I have not worn a pair of pants in a couple months.. and am positive I still have a couple months more to go where my pins will be on show for the world. I MUST keep them silky smooth all summer long!

Getting me through summer is Kiss My Face 4in1 Moisture Shaves
11oz $7.95
3.4oz $4.99
Will last agggggges..
Will keep you smooth and silky all summer long.
Will not eat in to your savings! Great price!
Different scents to choose from..


My favourite has to be Green Tea and Bamboo


Aloe, Lemongrass, Olive and Coconut Oil, Vitamin E. Packs a punch! Filled with fab ingredients to keep your legs moisturised while shaving. So soothing. Non irritating! 

Kiss my Face have been coming up with fantastic affordable products for 30 years.. Check out the website to see all the other glorious products on offer..

xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment