Monday 21 July 2014

FACE Stockholm



1980 was the birth of FACE Stockholm and since a little store in Sweden back in the 80s opened for its local customers.. it has now expanded and flourished across the globe! FACE is owned by a mother/daughter duo which seem to have endless passion for makeup, skincare and beauty.
There are over 100 locations worldwide and have an amazing reputation in the beauty world. Not only do they sell amazing glorious products... they also have schools for those out there eager to learn all things Makeup.

It was hard.. but I have narrowed down to a few of my absolute must haves!! Such a joy to review this brand. Before I share my favourites.. enjoy this from Martina (one of the owners)..


Night Cream
Swedish Defense
$58.00 
60ml/2oz
Perhaps one of the best night creams I have EVER come across. It smells divine! (I'm a sucker for anything with lavender in it!) It also has the perfect consistency for a night cream. It a little magic pot that works wonders overnight as you sleep.

Contains lovely ingredients such as Jojoba, Shea Butter, Lavender, Tangerine Oils, Rosemary.. 
YUM YUM YUM

It feels so nourishing on your skin. I wake up and honestly feel and see the difference in the morning. The scent of the combined ingredients is so relaxing.. I eagerly look forward to the evening for time of application. TOTAL LOVE for this product.



Next up.. 
Rosemary and Lavender Shower Gel.
Ohhhhhh.... Heaven!
My apartment converts in to a spa instantly when the aroma fills the bathroom.
Rosemary, lavender.. its a fresh scent that wakes me up in the mornings and send me on my day feeling ready for the day ahead.
8oz
$22.00 


146 shades to choose from.. Of course I have a good handful that I love and adore.. My fav FACE lipstick right now is.. Well favourite two.. (You wouldn't make me choose just one would you?)

Matte Sangria




Matte Mauve


Please check out what else is online.. Happy Shopping.

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment