Saturday 23 August 2014

Tweezerman Brush iQ

A couple months back I was invited to a lunch by Tweezerman in NY and sadly was unable to attend.. which also meant I missed out on trying the new brush line 'brush iQ' 
I finally got my hands on some brushes and am head over heels in LOVE.


I have used Tweezerman for years and won't be stopping anytime soon.. 
brush iQ includes 12 brushes.. here are some of my absolute mush haves from the new line. 

Contour Concealer Brush
We all know everyones craze with the contour right about now.. This will make life easier for you.. Love the shape and curve of the brush. Great for highlighting the eye area.. Soft and the perfect brush for no dragging delicate areas.
$18.00 (USD) well worth it.


Pointed Concealer Brush
I can never have enough of this type of brush in my brush roll. I no doubt use this every time I apply makeup to a client! Multipurpose.. Great for point concealers, around nose, eyes. I also love to use for powder application for eyeliner under the eye.. or even a good smudge eyeliner brush.. 
$16.00 (USD)


Next up..
Pointed Foundation Brush
I go through stages of how I apply foundation.. fingers, sponge, brush.. 
If applying by brush its important to find the right tools. Not too long that it drags.. not to short that it takes forever, not to wide that you cant get in to little curves etc.. Needs to be just right.
Having the tapered tip means you can get in to nooks and cover a large area too.
Great brush!!
$28.00 (USD)


Make sure to check out Tweezerman and there amazing tools:

x



No comments:

Post a Comment