Thursday 22 May 2014

Snowberry Beauty

I have this past week dived straight in (head first) to a whole bunch of Snowberry products.
Created in New Zealand.. 
 I have gathered my top picks from the brand!


Here in NY we are currently in Spring.. so the sun makes an appearance every other day.. I love this time of year. So what better time to dig out the sun care to protect you're skin. Choose between a 15+ or 30+ from Snowberry. I often use a moisturiser which includes an spf so I love the 30+ options for days out in the sun where I need more protection. Vitamin D is so important for you're body.. so make sure to get you're daily recommended amount.. and then be sure to protect and cover up for the rest of the day.


$46.00, 50mls Active Outdoor
Certified Broad Spectrum (meaning they will protect from UVA and UVB) This is very important when looking for suncream! Glides on smooth. Won't leave you looking ghostly white and feels hydrating too. Essential for the summer months ahead.

Now I am always blogging for dry, sensitive and oily skin.. Apologies because there are many people out there who are considered 'normal' skin types. This next product is for you lucky ones! I am lucky enough to attend many press launches for various brands and have witnessed some amazing effects from facial massage!! I will have to do a post purely on this! Facial massage really works wonders for you're skin. This product has some wonderful ingredients and simply is applied with a massage and then lightly patting off excess with a tissue. I love this for a treat in the evening one night a week.

$39.00, 30mls Soothing Facial Massage Oil



Make sure to check out all there other products.. There is a wonderful Intensive Renewal Face Serum which focuses to help those with ageing concerns.,. be sure to check that out too.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment