Thursday 22 May 2014

Not Your Mothers Hair Care

Brand of the week!
NOT YOUR MOTHERS 

Shout out to my curly haired sisters across the globe.. I have found some products you will kill to have! First up a sweet smelling, curl defining hair cream that you wont be able to live without. Cute packaging! The hair cream is infused with Grape Seed & Jasmine. It's divine.

Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream
So wash hair as normal, towel dry and apply evenly from roots to ends. Scrunch curls and dry upside down for the ultimate lift! I love volume and have over the years embraced my wild curls. I like to blow dry gently.. meaning don't shuffle you're hair .. either use a diffuser if you have one.. or just gently move hair rather then shake when drying. this helps reduce frizz (for those drying curls)

So this tube helps encourage natural curls, defines ad helps with fly aways!
120ml or travel size available.


Ok another favourite.. This is great for all hair types.. I especially love for use after Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream. Those who follow me on instagram will know I have fallen head over heels with this aerosol can. 

Not Your Mother's She's a Tease
So enhance volume you already have or create the volume we all desire.. Simple. Shake can and spray at roots. Hold in to place while it dries a few seconds and voila.
Apple Blossom and Bamboo.. it's delicious!
Firm Hold. Great for up-do's.
Being new to NY I am keeping close products that help when it gets humid outside.. Works a charm for the sticky temperatures.
Also comes in travel size 


Who has knotts?
I am not a person who gets a trim every few weeks.. (works for some.. but not for me). I listen to my hair and when I need a cut I get my scissors out. When I bleach my hair and have no time for a trim my hair often tells me with knotts it's time for some scissor action. Other then that I don't suffer from knotts... From what I have noticed knotts can be a problem for those with thin hair, curly hair or those who swim in chlorine.. Give this a whirl my knotty friends.

Knotty to Nice Conditioning Treatment


Make sure to check out all the other wonderful products online..

xx





No comments:

Post a Comment