Monday 12 May 2014

Colbert MD

Having recently relocated to NYC from LA I am excited to explore the NY native brands.. I have been lucky enough to trial some skincare from Colbert MD and have been really pleased with the results.
Sold in Barney's and a few other stores across the States. For my fellow brits.. Find this in Space NK if you need your Colbert MD hit. Also worldwide.. Not hard to find thankfully.



I have narrowed it down to two loves..

First Love.. 
Colbert MD Illumino Body Oil
75ml, $100 (USD)
To be massaged in to damp skin to get the most benefits from this product.
Contains Passionfruit Oil, Marula Oil and Argan along with many others to really soften and calm your skin. Penetrates the skin leaving it taught and supple. 
Splurge.


Second Love..
Heal and Soothe Night
$165.00 (USD) 30mls
I absolutely LOVE creams for night.. Amazing what sleeping with product on (whether you get 4 hours or 8 hours) can do with a little love before you rest your head. I always wake up feeling my skin has been healing over night.
Has anti inflammatory properties from the ingredients and also great for those with pigmentation.. perhaps the more mature crowd.
Little magic in a pot!


xx



No comments:

Post a Comment