Friday 7 February 2014

The Motley

Ladies valentines Day is around the corner which means a little gift for you're loved one perhaps.. I know my hubby hates shopping for skincare so I help him out in that department by finding the best things for his skin type to keep his skin healthy and happy all year round.

Port Products is a brand, new to the Grooming world, just a few months old. I am so happy I stumbled across the range.. So far clients are loving these.  

The Face Shaving Shave Formula is fab.
$25.00 (USD) for 9 fl oz.
Helps for that super close shave.. with nourishing Aloe to protect and heal skin.

So many wonderful ingredients in this product.. Avocado Oil, Coconut Oil, Lavender.. smells delish!


Check out themotley.com for superior grooming brands..

No comments:

Post a Comment